Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tuesday, June 7, 2011



Well, the mall that we were looking for, we didn’t find. Instead we stopped for pizza and while there received a text from our friends asking what time they should look for us. We hadn’t been planning on leaving until the next day, but decided it would be more fun to rush back, pack, and arrive that evening.

It has just been incredible since we got here. Never before has there been a family that we mesh with so well. The moms adore each other, the dads get along great, and the kids think that they will certainly die if separated. As Rachel said, “I keep waiting for that ‘thing’ that is going to drive me crazy, and there just isn’t anything!” Gary and I agree completely. There is ALWAYS something to drive you nuts when being/having houseguests, even if it’s just something minor. Not to say that I don’t adore all my friends, but I couldn’t LIVE with any of my friends. With Rachel’s family, we could easily move in and never leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment