Friday, November 5, 2010

Massachusetts has a hold on us.

We are embracing this new freedom. While we only planned to be here for one night, we keep staying, simply because we can. The kids are having a blast with their friends, Molly is getting in some good Grandma time, and Gary has been helping my mother with a project.

Noah’s best friend Stevie was told that we would be gone by the time he got home from school today. We of course are still here. I heard the school bus arrive, then I heard Stevie yelling, “Yes! Yes! Yes! Noah’s still here!” I looked out to see him running and jumping with joy.

We debated the merits of borrowing my mother’s car tomorrow so we could head into Boston to purchase a museum membership that could be used reciprocally throughout the country, but as I head to bed tonight the plan is to just drive south.

No comments:

Post a Comment