Monday, May 9, 2011

Sunday, April 17, 2011

There is a three mile loop through the campground and I walk it as often as I can. Not only is it great exercise, but if feels like a great release as well.

The snowbirds have been heading back “home” and the campground as been emptying, but today it appeared shockingly empty to me. Of course I knew that it slowed here “off season” but I was truly unprepared for what that actually looks like. It was sad to me how barren it looks. I feel like it’s spring, and that means things coming back to life, and yet it seems the opposite here.




Several people have told me that it’s time to go north, as though I’m a migratory animal who has lost my way. It doesn’t yet feel like it’s time to go north, I’m just starting to settle in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment