Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm back!

So much has happened, but I'm just going to jump back in. We have real phones now and I'm hoping that it will make it easier to update the blog.

We are still in Maine. We are almost finished working on the house and plan to leave here this weekend. This isn't the first weekend that we have planned to leave, but we need to be in Florida for a service appointment by the end of the month because our trailer is having huge, messy, annoying issues.

Last night we went to the community Thanksgiving dinner. When we lived here it was my favorite thing and I looked forward to it all year. This was the first time they have done it in a few years so it was neat that we were still here. We didn't see many people that we know, but we brought some friends with us, and met the kindest woman. She came over and put her hand on my shoulder telling me how much joy she had gotten from watching our family. She told me that she sees so much negativity toward large families but she really looks up to us. It was incredibly sweet.

We are all looking forward to leaving and to finding some sunshine. I'm looking forward to living at the Walmart! There is talk about buying a house when we get to Florida, but you know how we like to talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment