Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thursday, February 17, 2011

We had reservations to be at our beloved Thousand Trails park for the weekend, but decided instead to stay over here with our friends. The kids could not be having a better time; it really is amazing how well they all get along. And that Jason and Christy haven’t thrown us out on our ears? Nothing short of a miracle. Noah commented, “They say that they are enjoying us and want us to stay, but clearly they are lying because we are a LOT of work to have around!” lol

One of the reasons we wanted to stay was for the kids to try riding the actual BMX track. I don't have any pictures from that night, but I do have some of Matthew in their yard. He is such a daredevil!

Jason and Christy were interested in couponing, and I gave them some hints to get them started. It was hard for me, because I would have to essentially relearn everything to be back up to speed with unfamiliar stores, so I couldn't just take them and show them how to legally shoplift. As they are getting going, I’m missing having coupons. However, I don’t EVER want to have boxes coupons like I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment