Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Friday, August 26, 2011 Part one



I tend not to write when I’m in the middle of something, because when you are a dreamer, like I very much am, you tend to be in the middle of something fairly often, and when it doesn’t come to fruition, it makes you look flakey. I’m not saying that I’m NOT flakey, just that I’m doing what I can to keep that image on the back burner.

With that disclaimer, we have purchased a house and have been living in it for 2 weeks today. The house is absolutely beautiful. It’s a 120 year old Victorian that currently has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths with an abundance of unfinished space offering the possibility of expansion into potentially a 7 bedroom home.

The location exceeds my wildest imaginations with a HUGE fenced yard, at the end of a dead end street, and walking distance to everything. I can actually see the library from my bedroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment