Friday, September 2, 2011

Saturday, June 25, 2011




Being back in town is surreal. I feel kind of disconnected from here, yet without any new connection to compare it to. It feels like where we used to be from, but there isn’t a replacement location. It is kind of neat to be always looking around, knowing that it’s more likely than not that I’ll see a familiar face.

Everywhere I go I run into someone, which makes me feel bad about not having contacted that person about getting together, but it’s just too much. I did put out a post on FaceBook so I figure that anyone who wants to see us will get in touch.

I can not get over how cold it is here. It’s summer for goodness sake! The past few days have been rainy and raw. Last night I curled up into as tight a ball as possible and just couldn’t keep warm. I guess my blood really has thinned out. I can’t even imagine if it were actually cold! I guess I’m not a New England Girl anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment