Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday, May 26, 2011

We have just arrived in South Carolina! Finally! We were not sure that Florida was going to let us go. Back in November we arrived in Florida expecting to spend a month, and six months later we were still there.

Today was a really long day. I was ready to stop and sleep any place I could find a place to park, but Gary really wanted to push on, so push on we did, and now of course I’m glad for his sage advice because in the morning there will be no driving! Hooray!

There is so much that I need to write about, but I don’t even know where to begin. I guess I won’t even try to get caught up, but instead I will make a conscious effort to be in the present.

This week as we were attempting to leave Tampa to head towards Orlando we received a text from some friends asking us to meet them there. They were available to be there the exact days that we were! It was a kick in the butt to get out of Tampa, and it was such a wonderful time of peaceful reconnection between the two families before we all head off in different directions.

I know that I overuse the word, but everything is just so amazing. I’m in awe so often by just how ordered the chaos is. I love watching how everything unfolds, how even simple things are so important, and the way things work out better than I could have even hoped for. It’s just amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment