Saturday, April 2, 2011

Friday, February 25, 2011


Tonight, Jay, a friend of the Ham Family stopped by and ended up chatting with Gary and Josh. When Jay found out that Josh had an interest in music and owned a guitar, he went home to get some “guitar parts” to gift him. I have no idea what they were, picks and strings and a tuner and a pedal thing; both Gary and Josh were very impressed and thankful. He also put all new strings on Josh’s guitar, and stayed around playing and teaching for several hours. As I was putting the little kids in the tub I was listening to Stairway to Heaven. It was wonderful.

The little people need a bath every day, and that isn’t even enough, honestly. I can’t believe how dirty my children are getting here. This is the outfit that I peeled of my daughter tonight:


It was perfectly clean when she put it on! They constantly look like they are swimming in mud, with dirt all up their legs and arms, even all over their faces, it’s just nuts. Even the baby is filthy dirty. I love it. Makes me feel like they are playing hard and having a good time.

1 comment:

  1. It's always a good thing when the kids end the day dirty. ;-) It means they had a great day.

    ReplyDelete