Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Another amazing day! Rachel texted me this morning to let us know that we were welcome to use her house for as long as we wanted to swim, eat, relax, whatever. After doing some Walmart shopping and a brief visit to a thrift store to check out their bike selection, we headed to their house. We weren’t there long before she returned with her family.

The kids swam together all day long. Even the teens got in the hot tub. They came out briefly to eat, then back in they went.

The teen girls got a hold of Joshua and straitened out his hair. I’m not sure what I’ll have to use to bribe him in order to post a picture. I said he must REALLY like those girls to let them play with his hair!


(ha! When he doesn't know that I have a picture to post, there is no need for bribery!)

It was very hard to get our kids out to come home; we all just adore them all. When we were leaving tonight Rachel’s husband made a comment about us being family that just about melted my heart. The way things are going with the teenagers, that might be literal some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment