Thursday, April 21, 2011

Monday, April 4, 2011

Today we spent the day with Rachel’s family at Epcot. Once again, It. Was. Amazing! I thought it was going to be kind of crazy, seeing that there were 16 children and only 4 adults, but it was not crazy at all. I remarked at one point that it must be what it feels like to be a Duggar.

I have been waiting a long time to meet her kids, and sometimes I felt like I must be just starting at them, taking in every detail about them; I hope I didn’t frighten anyone! It didn’t feel like I was meeting them for the first time, probably because I’ve seen so many pictures of them. I really love them all to pieces and wish that I could get to know them all better.



Trading silly bandz outside of Disney.


Cyr and Christopher.


Best Friends.


So Sweet.


Daddy and Molly.

It seems that there were a few crushes formed over the course of the day, and that was new, scary, and exciting territory for me as a mother! I’m just glad that my kids liked Rachel’s family as much as I do! Even the dad’s seemed to get along well, which is always nice to see. We are hoping that we can reconnect with them before their vacation comes to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment