Friday, April 29, 2011

Monday, April 11, 2011 The Second

Being as tired as we were, and really needing to get out for some things we opted to head to Cici’s Pizza for dinner. It was, meh, a little disappointing. There was a loooong hair in my pizza. It was really off putting. Gary brought it up to the manager who was not even apologetic and told him to wait on another pizza.

We headed then to the Dollar Tree as they have jelly with real sugar for $1, and I’m a sucker for jelly with real sugar, even if it does come from Egypt! It was a little odd being back in the same Dollar Tree that I spent time in prior to Christmas; the feeling that we have come so far since December, and just being able to reflect on how differently I felt in the same environment today.

We didn’t get back home to the campground until just shy of 10PM. As I got out of the motor home I saw some shadows in the distance and realized that it was three of my kids slinking off with another straggling behind! I tell you, there is no respect for a bedtime in these parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment