Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Usually I have a hard time writing because there is nothing going on, but recently there has been so much going on that it’s been too overwhelming to put it into words.

First, I was able to meet up with my childhood friend, Dawn while she was at Disney with her family. It was a fabulous experience that we wouldn’t have had we not made the decision to be on the road.



I was also able to spend the day at a retreat weekend with many people that I’ve known online for years. Last year when the plans were being made Gary and I talked about me going, about it just wasn’t feasible with a small baby. However, since we were “living” just a few miles down the road I was able to participate. It was awesome! It has been a dream of mine to meet some of these people, and it just feels like so many of my dreams are coming true. I feel like living in a motor home is my authentic life.

No comments:

Post a Comment