Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Saturday, April 2, 2011

My good friend Rachel who lives in my computer came to Orlando with her family to visit the mouse. This is the perfect location to be in for visiting with all my long lost peeps because sooner or later everyone comes to see the mouse! I feel like I have been waiting my whole life to visit with her kids. They were just as amazing as I knew they would be!




I have to talk about the casserole that Rachel made for dinner. I really wanted to take a picture of it, but a picture would NOT do it justice! There were FIVE POUNDS OF CHEESE inside it. FIVE POUNDS!!!! She layered sauce, noodles, ground beef, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, black olive, and of course the cheese! Two layers and 45 minutes in the oven. It smelled heavenly. I almost wish I wasn’t eating vegan because it really looked good.

No comments:

Post a Comment